2nd European NTM & Bronchiectasis Workshop
July 1-3, 2021. Milan.
The 2nd European NTM & Bronchiectasis Workshop will be convened in Milan from July 1st to July 3rd, 2021. Following the success of the first workshop in 2019, this second workshop will give the opportunity to go deeper in the discussion and analysis of the different diagnostic techniques, the role of new drugs and the optimal management of these two important diseases providing a common evidence-based knowledge background to be developed further by participants in their daily practice.
The workshop is geared towards health care providers who specialize in Respiratory Medicine, Infectious diseases and Internal Medicine, but may also be of interest to other specialists such as Microbiologists, Radiologists, Paediatricians, Specialized Nurses and Physiotherapists working with patients affected by bronchiectasis and/or NTM lung disease.
The program will include content on:
- Physiopathology and etiology
- Recommendation and real-life case to make the correct diagnosis
- Available treatments and future perspectives
- Overall management of the pathology
- The impact of bronchiectasis and NTM in Cystic Fibrosis management and Lung Transplant contest
Click here to learn more about the 2nd European NTM & Bronchiectasis Workshop.