This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users who interact with the BronchAndNTM360social Community. By accessing the BronchAndNTM360social Community, you agree to this Statement.
- I will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on the Community forum.
- I will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Community, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers).
- I will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on the Community forum.
- I will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- I will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- I will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
- I will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- I will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
- I will not use the Community to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- I will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
2. Registration and Account Security
- I will not provide any false personal information on the Community, or create an account for anyone other than myself without permission.
- I will not create more than one personal account.
- If my account is disabled by the Community management, I will not create another one without permission.
- I will keep my contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- I am entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of my username, password and all other account information.
- I will not share my password, let anyone else access my account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of my account.
- I will not transfer my account to anyone without first getting written permission from the Community management.
- I understand that Community management reserves the right to remove or reclaim a username or similar identifier if they believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
3. Protecting Other People's Rights
- I will not post content or take any action on the Community forum that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
- I understand that Community management can remove any content or information I post on the Community forum if they believe it violates this Statement or policies.
- I understand that if I repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, the Community management will disable my account when appropriate.
- I will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on the Community.
- I will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent.
I understand that if I violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, the Community management may remove my access to all or part of the Community, and I will be notified by email or at the next time I attempt to access my account.
5. Removal of membership
You have the right to request your membership to be removed from our website and the erasure of your personal data. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.